In just one year . Remember the election in 2006?
Thought you might like to read the following.
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%.
Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we have seen:
1) Consumer confidence plummet; 2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3.50 a gallon; 3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase); 4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses); 5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars; 6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
America voted for change in 2006, and we got it!
Remember it's Congress that makes law not the President. He has to work with what's handed to him.
Quote of the Day........'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.' -- Barack Obama
Taxes...Whether Democrat or a Republican you will find these statistics enlightening and amazing. www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.html
Taxes under Clinton 1999 vs. Taxes under Bush
- 2008 Single making 30K - tax $8,400 vs. Single making 30K - tax $4,500
- Single making 50K - tax $14,000 vs. Single making 50K - tax $12,500
- Single making 75K - tax $23,250 vs. Single making 75K - tax $18,750
- Married making 60K - tax $16,800 vs. Married making 60K- tax $9,000
- Married making 75K - tax $21,000 vs. Married making 75K - tax $18,750
- Married making 125K - tax $38,750 vs. Married making 125K - tax $31,250
Both democratic candidates will return to the higher tax rates.
It is amazing how many people that fall into the categories above think Bush is screwing them and Bill Clinton was the greatest President ever. If Obama or Hillary are elected, they both say they will repeal the Bush tax cuts and a good portion of the people that fall into the categories above can't wait for it to happen. This is like the movie The Sting with Paul Newman; you scam somebody out of some money and they don't even know what happened.
You think the war in Iraqis costing us too much?
Boy am I confused. I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us. I now find that to be RIDICULOUS. I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of all the following facts:
- $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. Verify at:http://tinyurl.com/zob77
- $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
- $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
- $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html
- $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
- $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
- 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
- $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
Verify at: http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
- $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
- The illegal aliens in theUnited Stateshave a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.
- During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into theU. S.from the Southern border.
Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
- The National Policy Institute, estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.
Verify at: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
- In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
- The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In TheUnited States.
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR. Are we THAT stupid?
If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If, on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the country including every representative in Washington, D.C. - five times a week for as long as it takes to restore some semblance of intelligence in our policies and enforcement thereof.
Disclaimer: Christy received this in an email, I didn't write it. But feel free to COMMENT and agree with how right it is, or COMMENT and disagree...thus making yourself look stupid. Muhahahahaha!